Effective date: January 09, 2019
AutoPRO Software Solutions (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://autoprosoft.com/ website and the Autopro App mobile application (the “Service”).
Information We Collect About You
- Use our website or applications;
- Request quotes, services, support, downloads, trials, whitepapers, training or information;
- Place orders for products or services or register for events or webinars;
- Create and manage an account;
- Participate in surveys or other promotional activities online or in any other venue;
- Subscribe to newsletters, AutoPRO Tech, marketing and promotional emails or other materials.
- Contact us.
Categories of Personal Information we collect may include your name, email address, address, contact telephone numbers, user ID, and password. It may also include work information such as job title and other business or company information. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with AutoPRO Tech, information collected through one source may be combined with information AutoPRO Tech obtains through other sources. This may include information that allows us to identify you across multiple devices through which you access our website. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties, including our Business Partners and other third parties to create customized profiles about you. Examples of how we may use this information include using your data to help us to improve your experience using our website, to present you with options tailored to your preferences and for targeted advertising purposes as explained below.
Information We Automatically Collect
How We Use Personal Information
- Carry out the transaction that you have requested;
- Deliver our products, solutions, services and support, or detecting security incidents;
- Send communications to you about products and services available from AutoPRO Tech and its subsidiaries, including information about AutoPRO Tech programs in which you or your company has chosen to participate, as well as events, promotional offers and surveys.
- Facilitate communications from AutoPRO Tech’ Business Partners.
- Customize, analyze and improve our products, solutions, services (including the content and advertisements on our website to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns), technologies, communications and relationship with you
- Better understand our customers and online users based on interest and interactions with our website;
- Personalize content and implement your preferences;
- Enforce our contracts with customers and our website terms and conditions;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our website, our businesses and our products or services; or
- Perform other functions or serve other purposes, as disclosed to you at the point of collection, or as required or permitted by law.
Legal Basis for Processing
- For compliance with AutoPRO Tech’ legal obligations where other laws require the processing of your Personal Information (for example, health and safety, taxation and anti-money laundering laws) or where we need your Personal Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
- AutoPRO Tech’ (and its Business Partners’) legitimate interests which include the provision of our website and/or relevant products and services, and/or the carrying out of marketing and profiling activities, provided always that our legitimate interests are not outweighed by any prejudice or harm to your rights and freedoms.
If you have any questions or need more information concerning the legal basis on which we collect your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Retention of Your Personal Information
How We May Share Your Personal Information
In addition, AutoPRO Tech may share your Personal Information with participants in our sales and marketing chain, including but not limited to retailers, resellers, distributors, integrators, order fulfillers and some sales agents and resellers/channel partners, for the limited purposes of selling, marketing, or providing support for AutoPRO Tech products and services.
We may disclose your Personal Information for any purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; if AutoPRO Tech (or a part of AutoPRO Tech) is sold or merges with another company; or if AutoPRO Tech reasonably believes it is necessary to protect AutoPRO Tech, its customers, or the public.
Submitting a Consumer Request
You may only make a verifiable consumer request to know twice within a 12-month period. We may ask for certain information to verify the request in accordance with applicable law. The verifiable consumer request to know and request for deletion must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized agent
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
If you would like to print a copy of this Privacy Statement, please select the “Print” button in your web browser
Your EU Data Protection Rights
- Access: you have the right to request information about how we process your Personal Information and to obtain a copy of that Personal Information
- Rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information about you and for any incomplete Personal Information about you to be completed.
- Objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information which is based on our legitimate interests (as described above).
- Erasure: you have the right to request the erasure of your Personal Information (subject to certain conditions).
- Automated decision-making: you have the right not to have a decision made about you that is based solely on automated processing if that decision produces legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
- Restriction: you have the right to ask us to restrict our processing of your Personal Information, so that we no longer process that information until the restriction is lifted.
- Portability: you have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another organization in certain circumstances.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
- using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information
- having in place technical and organizational measures designed to ensure the ongoing integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- limiting physical access to our premises
- limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- ensuring that we and our Business Partners have appropriate security safeguards to keep Personal Information secure; and
- where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information.
We encourage you to keep any passwords you use confidential and to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams where someone may send you an email that appears to be from AutoPRO Tech asking for your Personal Information. AutoPRO Tech will not request your ID or password through email
Changes to This Privacy Statement
Contact information for our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
For data subjects located in the EU:
AutoPRO Tech, Inc. is the controller of your Personal Information (unless otherwise stated).
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, AutoPRO Tech has appointed its representative in the EU and can be contacted by email: email@example.com
Effective Date: 15th June 2021
Last Updated: 9th December 2021